I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nana has some thro away money where to buy Gamestop?
If Robinhood is limiting purchase to one stock, how many, millions of us want one stock.

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I got sime silver!! if everyone would buy ar least 3 oz it will be similar to gamestock. have to keep them reeling...IMHO

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

i bought 4 more one ounce bars this morning. i just checked JM Bullion and Apmex and it looks like they may be out of bars but still have coins?

(2) Show this thread