Only people mentioned by @outthereornot in this post can reply

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

😉

😉

Just Tryna to Survive this chaos one battle at a Time!

everyone who can, buy silver now...... whatever little or a lot you can. Not kidding

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

this person is talkong about naked short selling. WE DO HAVE A LOADED SHOTGUN UP THEIR ASSES because they have been stealing our wealth for a loooooong time through filling buy orders to investors and never having the actual stock to sell, but yet they fill the buy orders non the less, shake the stock orice down to scare the noobs out so they can biy them back from you for nothing. Rinse and repeat.... THOSE DAYS ARE OVER... THIS IS THE HOLE IN THE SYSTEM AND NOW THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW!!!!

drip drip drip drip FLOOD!!! period! the end of story. FACT!

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Thump Thump to his Publication

It's not rocket science. Dark to light. The interweb is NOW used against them. Nothing Can Stop What's Comming.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

We are at war with wall street!
the battle cry that i hear over and over is
"power to the people"
we are organized and very pissed-off

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🙏🙏🙏

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

Buy Gold and Silver Bullion
Buy DOGE Coin when it pumps
Park the gains in XRP and Hold as they dont want you to own it
Im not a stock pro or financial advisor
trade at your own risk

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

"It has to happen this way." ~ Q

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

What do we need to do to finish this! WWG1WGA!

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

The exposure of the Pedophiles. That is what crosses Party Lines and brings people together. Disney is on the LINE.

(1) Show this thread

Save our country that so many have died for, do what ever it takes, God bless us all!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has some thro away money where to buy Gamestop?
If Robinhood is limiting purchase to one stock, how many, millions of us want one stock.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I got sime silver!! if everyone would buy ar least 3 oz it will be similar to gamestock. have to keep them reeling...IMHO

(1) Show this thread

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

blow their balls off! wait...was that one of the options? 😳

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I'd bet a big red soda-pop our 'whistleblower' knows weak spot.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

could really use a mmuchin- or navarro-type for guidance, huh? Not them, actually but similar

I KNOW there's a knowledgeable anon out there that KNOWS! It's not me.

DO IT. Safety off

Yes that s what Q meant with the People have the power to decide. Restructure or Destruction. If we cannot restructure those old rotten programs and take them in the People's power again, it has to be destroyed. No other way to take it all away from them!

1221 Take it All Away!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

did this help game stop or hurt it?

(1) Show this thread

The counter should be based on two things:
1. What do we expect them to do?
2. When will they do it?
An enemy that is enraged and sees their ill gotten wealth being plundered is the best kind of opponent: the Zen Mind is gone.
Focus on a $10 Stock and concentrate fire there. Keep it simple. All they can do is distract, and it is a zero sum game: they nuke the economy, they lose too.

Fire for Effect...

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Personally I like it but life experience says a plan would be best. Considering this is outta my range best I've got is:
1 - pick the stock
2 - start buys at a scheduled time
3 - everybody buy for set time period
4 - all go short at once (scheduled)

Is this even reasonable? Will this have desired impact? Help...

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Also, yesterday's fiasco focused on a single 'agent'. Is that best? Or, best to maximaze range of agents and focus on a stock? Silly questions I'm sure. Also, I'm not interested in SEC knocking on my door. Lastly, any sense in avoiding or focusing on a chyna stock just cuz?

(2) Show this thread

where do i sign up?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Another Texas to his Publication

reddit "wall street bets"
read the comments

(1) Show this thread

Sounds illegal, whatever it is!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication

Isn't it always

(1) Show this thread

Time to pull the trigger..

Showtime!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Pull the trigger people!

so what does this mean for those of us in the market? should we sell? whats hoing on with tesla?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response jill warga to her Publication

Take it out or let it ride. Its always been a gamble.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

Just tell me what to do aid in their downfall!

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

Fire in the hole!

bombs away

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

The shot heard around the world.