LookingGlass1776

Let’s say that the bad guys get finally “arrested” what will happens next?

Do you really believe all of this evilness, greediness, misery, abuses, violences, indoctrinations, divisions, corruption, pre-concepts, hate, selfishness (to name a few) that these people have deeply rooted in our existence will just simply disappear from this world?

I’ll leave this thought here. 🌎

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I will never see it in my life time....but hoping and praying for our kids and Grandkids to have a better future!

head of the snake

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

I don't believe the theory that we are innately "bad", I believe that we are good and loving. When the bad guys are gone, we can revert back to our natural selves. At least those of us who have spirit inside. I know I for one, would rather help people, give and love others. I think most do too or we wouldn't be on here..or out there fighting against evil.

what kind of political leaders do we want? what would medical care look like? how would our children flourish in child-centered education? who decides what entertainment is ? would we still need police if there is no more evil or wickedness?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

If there are public tribunals, a Nueremburg type trial, and public executions, yeah, I believe humanity for the far greater percentage will reject evil in all it’s forms. That’s just my thoughts though