Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😅🙏👊😅😂🤣☺️😍OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

what state is this?!
halleujah!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

@impatriotru THANK YOU!! i so want to move but i dont know how to convince my husband

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

I can understand totally. I hope he changes his mind some day. Maybe take a vacation in Florida at least, to get a break. Even if it is just for a 3 day weekend or something. Go to the beach. Breathe the air. That always helps me, I think. If I cannot leave, then I do little mini mental vacations instead, even if it is a walk, or working in the yard, watching birds, or seeing little ones. Seeing neighbors and family helps too, but not all family are awake, so I do not see them right now.

God Bless!!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

@impatriotru thank you, GOOD ADVICE!

(1) Show this thread