A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

TRUMP - VICTORIOUS

After reading a post by someone who is obviously discouraged by the lack of visible action by Trump, I give you this short video of Trump using the Art Of War against the Cabal and yes, even his own followers too, as part of his delusion for the DS. He is the genius they cannot figure out and that is his greatest strength.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

The posts you saw were probably mine. YES I am discouraged. over a year ago my employer was monitoring my social media pages, and threatening my contract, by December I was gone, left my 6 figure income job, 46 year career to fight this fight. YET DJT HAS NEVER OPENLY EXPOSED ANY TRUTHS ABOUT THE WORST THINGS IN OUR WORLD. If his plan is not NESARA , Revolution will follow,

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StraussForHouse in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Many people have given everything with very little in return, including Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, and all scientific and medical whistleblowers. All have experienced not only intense criticism, but personal and professional attacks. Also threats of losing their licenses. Those not in the spotlight have, like you, lost their jobs. People like me have family who won’t even see us anymore because we are not vaccinated with MRNA. We all suffer for this, but it won’t change the outcome, so like it or not we just have to suck it up for now until everything is exposed.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

I understand your frustration but talking to sleeping people is a waste of breath and can only lead to the enemy spinning whatever he might say. He has to have America awake before he drops his truth bombs for them to be believed. Waking people up is our job.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

NOT TRUE, there is something else at play. Why they want us to speak truth while they spew lies I have not yet figured out. And since I am no sheep I will continue to show what truths I see, regardless of how it effects anyones plans. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE,

(1) Show this thread