TRUMP - VICTORIOUS

After reading a post by someone who is obviously discouraged by the lack of visible action by Trump, I give you this short video of Trump using the Art Of War against the Cabal and yes, even his own followers too, as part of his delusion for the DS. He is the genius they cannot figure out and that is his greatest strength.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

That was wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us!🙏❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Thanks for sharing, that was great!

FACTS GLORIOUS< TRUMP LANDSLIDE

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Very nice reassurement, as we all need that sometimes!

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Thank you Dan! i needed to watch something like this today. Feeling a little defeated after the ralley last night. This was a great pick me up! ❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸 There is no man that could pull this off except for our President Donald Trump! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The posts you saw were probably mine. YES I am discouraged. over a year ago my employer was monitoring my social media pages, and threatening my contract, by December I was gone, left my 6 figure income job, 46 year career to fight this fight. YET DJT HAS NEVER OPENLY EXPOSED ANY TRUTHS ABOUT THE WORST THINGS IN OUR WORLD. If his plan is not NESARA , Revolution will follow,

(4) Show this thread

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

While it is a good clip it is also frustrating to watch.
Like many other similar viniettes it moves to fast to be fully understood. Graphics are posted with no time to see the visual and read the text all while trying to listen to a speedreading narrator as if it is a race to the finish.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

you have a pause button.....just sayin

(1) Show this thread