Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump cares about Anons.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

At one point I was thinking the big arrest would be Osama Bin Laden aka Tim Osman
THAT would definitely cause some seismic shifting
I guess we'll see

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Interesting ... when ever I hear his name I immediately go from "Osama Bin Laden" to "Obama & Biden". knee jerk reaction

Have you heard this video? WOW ! Really connects the dots!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6UoprWnLdauS/

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I was thinking maybe george floyd i dont believe he is dead . that would shock the world . that’s just my opinion . I dont think it would shock any one arresting a politician every one knows they are corruot .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

GFloyd was only a pawn for blm ... and the silly statues were struck by lightening and vandalized already ...
imo, he's a nobody, not sure the world see it as demonstrative.

Maybe the Pope?
He's filthy and the world needs to know it.

(1) Show this thread

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

JP wouldn't shock the world as Q said. Most don't have a clue who he is.

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

That's a sad statement re: our populace ... much too sheltered!

Maybe that's why it would be a shock - bc then people would learn about the other VIP pedo's that they did recognize ... like a domino, they would be named ... SCOTUS, Congress VPPence.

It would be a crack in their illusion.

(1) Show this thread

can't start soon enough, been listening to linkin park so gotta b close!!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Every time I read your name I think you are a Klingon! : )

(1) Show this thread