Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I miss those days when we were all on Twitter but I am very grateful that we rebuilt our community here. I'm glad that he cares about us because we surely care about him. I am very grateful for him and Don Jr keeps me laughing on Instagram which I really need.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

So cool! Same thing happened to me when I asked POTUS to say something regarding Tiffany blue and the next day he said it at a rally. I asked on October 12 and he repeated the word Tiffany over and over and mentioned the blue box on the 13th. Blew my mind! One of the coolest things that has ever happened to me honestly.#VIBESAREREAL

Yes you do, DoQ!! And we love you!! Loved the confirmation and shout out to you and Vincent Kennedy. God is good. β€πŸ˜‡πŸ™

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is go time Doq!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

❀️
he is here with us
he never left us
there are no words to describe the love I carry for him in my heart
enteral gratitude

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

He IS TRUELY amazing! Definiately a role model to follow…….

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

I have to agree Doq, President Trump cares about anons...little bits and pieces have given me confirmation.
At first I thought~ β€œnah couldn’t be.”, then I came to think...”well maybe?”,
now I’m like ...”Heck Yea!β€πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ
Family doesn’t know what to think~ I just sit back and smile like I just recieved a long distance hug.
#TrumpCares

In case President Trump sees this, Thank You so much, You are Amazing

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

along with Catturd - great TEAM = WE ARE WAITING!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Thank you President Trump . . . There aren't enough words or deeds that can let you know how much we love and appreciate you.
May GOD always bless you and your family.

(2) Show this thread

From Casey Dee - Mr. Pool

FJB .......Trump is my President

I was thinking maybe george floyd i dont believe he is dead . that would shock the world . that’s just my opinion . I dont think it would shock any one arresting a politician every one knows they are corruot .

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

At one point I was thinking the big arrest would be Osama Bin Laden aka Tim Osman
THAT would definitely cause some seismic shifting
I guess we'll see

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 🐸 BROTHER