Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thanks Doq. Heard this song so many times, sang along with it. Finally listened to the words. Wow. This is now🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nice!!! I needed that :)

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow this video! ❤️👍🙌
i need to watch this again and again
so much info being dropped today on OAN
fauchi is a demon
💧🌊
for those wondering the song is called “silent running” by Mike and The Mechanics
Mike is the lead bassist from the band Genesis

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Thanx, Doq

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I pray so.

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

YESSSSSSS

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Brilliant❤️