Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!💜 🐸👑🐸👑💜 The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

Keep seeking and speaking#truth.

The truth isn’t popular at the moment but will#FREE you.

Be you. You are beautiful how you are. Don’t let the world tell you any differently.

Stay on the path meant for you. Not for anyone else. Make yourself happy. Happiness comes from within.

Most people think something is wrong with me because my ex husband left me in January and I continue to talk about things their tv’s or Facebook aren’t telling them. In January, I could have caved and shut up but God spoke to me. My life has done a 360 in these 10 months. There is no doubt I was pulled out of the grave and saved. I’m so excited for my new life and how connected I am to everything I had been searching for my whole life. While it is lonely at times, I am so glad to be out of a toxic environment I had spent 15 years in and lost myself.

It feels amazing to be back to the original me! I have been through so many awakenings and feel like I realize something new every s

day. No day is perfect and I will always be a work in progress.

Hang in there everyone.

Keep being you. Make yourself happy.

So what if making yourself happy changes your life. Let it. You’re worth being happy.

Who would have thought all this would have led me to a divorce but it’s funny…….I prayed 10+ years for a way out. In God’s timing, it happened.

I am#blessed. I’m a#childofGod.
I forever owe my#Freedom to#jfk and#Trump becuase both of them led me to see the light.

#TheBestIsYetToCome#divorce#GREATAWAKENING
#wwg1wga#Ascension#Patriots#Qarmy#Trump#jfk

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara Jasper, click on at the bottom under it