Disciple, Husband, Dad, Aware, Free-Thinker I follow back! Behold, how good & how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Part 2
IT'S DISGUSTING! IT'S ALL COMING OUT! VIDEOS BEING LEAKED!

Oh God forgive us!!!!! Please forgive us!!!!!!!!!!!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

#GodForgiveUs#wwg1wga#GodWins#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#trusttheplan#QANON#NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @deactivateNOTSAFE in this post can reply

Disciple, Husband, Dad, Aware, Free-Thinker I follow back! Behold, how good & how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

In response Search Truth to her Publication

@deactivatenotsafe
It's not that these videos didn't exist until recently. It may have been up on youtube years ago but none of this stuff stays up for long. They have not been shared on multiple streaming sites all over the web like they are today. The Frazzledrip video has been out for years too. But you won't find it anywhere unless you go to the deep web. It's only a matter of time before the levee breaks and they are unable to stop the flood of information that will expose them all.
Stay strong my friend!

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Kingdom Builder to his Publication

I pray the dam is breaking. The problem is, and always has been, the victims were not believed. May our Lord God continue to shine through you and may He bless you abundantly. 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

It's the first time I've seen it. It had made me sick to my stomach. Normies and lefties who are not awake need to see this.

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS THE POINT IS THE CHILDREN ARE BEING VIOLATED AND ABUSED TO THIS DAY. ITS EVERY WHERE SO POINT AMERICA DON'T EVER ACCEPT THIS TREATMENT TO CHILDREN AS NORMAL IT IS PURE EVIL WICKEDNESS. NO CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS.