Part 2
IT'S DISGUSTING! IT'S ALL COMING OUT! VIDEOS BEING LEAKED!

Oh God forgive us!!!!! Please forgive us!!!!!!!!!!!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

#GodForgiveUs#wwg1wga#GodWins#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#trusttheplan#QANON#NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @Kingdom_Builder in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Kingdom Builder to his Publication

crying! my heart cant take this..πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

This is Pure Evil and America & World needs to Pray that these devils get caught all over look at this poor child being so descriptive and violated by pedophiles This Can NEVER BE ACCEPTED PRAY. THIS STOPS AND SATANS KINGDOM OVERTHROWN IN JESUS NAME.

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

This video has been out for years...on Youtube no less.#HampsteadPedos

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

In response Search Truth to her Publication

It's the first time I've seen it. It had made me sick to my stomach. Normies and lefties who are not awake need to see this.

Disciple, Husband, Dad, Aware, Free-Thinker I follow back! Behold, how good & how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

In response Search Truth to her Publication

@deactivatenotsafe
It's not that these videos didn't exist until recently. It may have been up on youtube years ago but none of this stuff stays up for long. They have not been shared on multiple streaming sites all over the web like they are today. The Frazzledrip video has been out for years too. But you won't find it anywhere unless you go to the deep web. It's only a matter of time before the levee breaks and they are unable to stop the flood of information that will expose them all.
Stay strong my friend!

(3) Show this thread