WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

last week i had a feeling on anxiety and the feeling of uneasy for 1 week is this the reason why

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I committed myself to the ascension process - I want to go up & out! That's why I'm working on unknotting not only my body but other levels of my energy field

I was sorely tested this week - not a techie, but I had to get things updated & correct something on my 'puter & phone. I loathe that kind of thing, it leaves me in tears, especially lately. I'd rather be painting, drawing, wire-wrapping stones, etc. but I also know that the electronics have their uses & are important tools so I bit the bullet

I was still reeling a bit when I went to my therapy - I have to drive a while & I'm not fond of that lately either
On the way back I was hit with an almost excruciating anxiety, verging on a panic attack. I had a biohealing device with me & I prayed
It passed after a few miles

You posted that pic of the cell tower & there are a lot in that area, so I think someone must be cranking those things up & we who are more sensitive are picking up on it more right now

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Oh gosh so sorry, makes me glad I live in the country. Seriously though, lately while sleeping I am awakened by severe panic attacks always between 3am and 4:30am, donโ€™t know why and then my ears are really humming, I immediately call in the Violet Flame to transmute and transform into Positive energies and surround myself with the Gold Light/Armor of God and my guardian angels. I seriously donโ€™t know where I would be without Godโ€™s protection and the angels! โœ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโœ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I live out in a rural area & don't have that problem where I live

This was when I was driving between Nashville & Murfreesboro AR - neither is a very big town. I noticed the cell towers because they were out in fields by themselves & very noticeable. Also noted that the regular power lines running beside the road trashed the radio station I was on

I'm on guard now - but that felt pretty nasty

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it