WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

last week i had a feeling on anxiety and the feeling of uneasy for 1 week is this the reason why

I committed myself to the ascension process - I want to go up & out! That's why I'm working on unknotting not only my body but other levels of my energy field

I was sorely tested this week - not a techie, but I had to get things updated & correct something on my 'puter & phone. I loathe that kind of thing, it leaves me in tears, especially lately. I'd rather be painting, drawing, wire-wrapping stones, etc. but I also know that the electronics have their uses & are important tools so I bit the bullet

I was still reeling a bit when I went to my therapy - I have to drive a while & I'm not fond of that lately either
On the way back I was hit with an almost excruciating anxiety, verging on a panic attack. I had a biohealing device with me & I prayed
It passed after a few miles

You posted that pic of the cell tower & there are a lot in that area, so I think someone must be cranking those things up & we who are more sensitive are picking up on it more right now

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Oh gosh so sorry, makes me glad I live in the country. Seriously though, lately while sleeping I am awakened by severe panic attacks always between 3am and 4:30am, don’t know why and then my ears are really humming, I immediately call in the Violet Flame to transmute and transform into Positive energies and surround myself with the Gold Light/Armor of God and my guardian angels. I seriously don’t know where I would be without God’s protection and the angels! ✝️♥️✝️♥️🙏🙏😇😇

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I live out in a rural area & don't have that problem where I live

This was when I was driving between Nashville & Murfreesboro AR - neither is a very big town. I noticed the cell towers because they were out in fields by themselves & very noticeable. Also noted that the regular power lines running beside the road trashed the radio station I was on

I'm on guard now - but that felt pretty nasty

(1) Show this thread
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yes, sometimes these energies are very strong.
Wishing you a pleasant day with this quote:

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Philosopher (1881 - 1955)