Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

😡🤬I just found out one of my patients died after 3 pharmacists declined his ivermectin prescription

If someone is declined Ivermectine: they can call the american frontline doctors helpdesk. But I fear that line is hot... Can someone tell us what is in it, so that we can make it ourself?
HCQ:

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @grenouille9 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I just went to my Farm and Ranch store & got a tube of paste from Durvet. It instructs you on the dosage according to weight

It took care of a problem I was taking it for so I can vouch for its effectiveness

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Is Ivermectine the same as HCQ? Just sayin', because the recipe is for HCQ.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

No, it is not the same, but HCQ is also killing parasites, bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is allready longer than 60 years in use against malaria and it is a myth that it is causing harth problems. (the article claiming the harth problems in the Lancet, was a fraud. They had to withdraw it.)
If you use the peels to make it, you can neutralise the insecticides by washing the peels in kitchen vinegar, and washing them again with water.

(1) Show this thread