😑🀬I just found out one of my patients died after 3 pharmacists declined his ivermectin prescription

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

😒 I can’t wait for all these evil bastards to go down in hell!

books, painting, walks in nature

If someone is declined Ivermectine: they can call the american frontline doctors helpdesk. But I fear that line is hot... Can someone tell us what is in it, so that we can make it ourself?
HCQ:

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Is Ivermectine the same as HCQ? Just sayin', because the recipe is for HCQ.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I just went to my Farm and Ranch store & got a tube of paste from Durvet. It instructs you on the dosage according to weight

It took care of a problem I was taking it for so I can vouch for its effectiveness

(2) Show this thread

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

They have stopped filling them in northern Indiana too!

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

They are killing us. I have two female doc friends who have been told that is they say anything they will loose their board certifications from the state. WHAT??? these are good doctors and they are not allowed to question a protocol that is KILLING PEOPLE, What the hell is going on?

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Christine Vail to her Publication

Insanity ... that is what!

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

so sorry to hear Doc,its not your fault you tried don't be hard on yourself

Disgusting and disturbing that it continues. There will be a day everyone involved will have to answer for their complicity.

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

In response Piki Napua to her Publication

Do we keep hoping for that day? How do we fight back. I manage a page of almost 12k on farcebook and I have no answers for the insanity. I am thankful for this platform.

(1) Show this thread

😭