Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

its a movement 😎

YES...That is BRICKSUIT in the video!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Brandon didnt realize just how famous he was going to be!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

LET'S GO BRANDON!!! = 146

Storm Coming = 146
Take The Red Pill = 146
Beyond The Veil = 146
You Will See = 146

God's Will Be Done = 146
The Lord Is Here = 146
Divine Wisdom = 146
Enlightenment = 146
The Awakening Call = 146
Light Worker = 146
God's Soldiers = 146

Glorious Day = 146
Hit The Jackpot = 146
Abundant Wealth = 146
Always Rejoice = 146

Genesis One One = 146

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

can someone explain this, not getting the lets go brandon thing
thanx

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Brandon won a race and while the TV reporter was interviewing him the crowd started chanting β€˜F Joe Biden’ and the interpid Reporter said β€˜listen to the crowd all chanting β€œlets go Brandon”
It now means the same with no swearing for the kids and leaves a smidgeon of respect for the Office of the Presidency , if not the occupant.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

to bad it looks so empty