WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

https://t.me/ICONS2021/24979
[ Photo ]
"Slaves will say...Oh no, now I must vax my kids...Sovereigns say...F- you, my kid will be home-schooled ... and we also say...NEWSOME HAS NO POWER to FORCE YOU TO VAX YOUR KIDS OR YOU...WAKE UP THE SLAVES!!!! Sarge

You know it’s not that easy to just say “homeschool your kids”. That’s really unsympathetic. They are the ones I feel the worst for. They don’t want to get their kids vaccinated but most parents have to work for a living - or they will have no roof over their heads. I would protest day and night if I were in their position instead of complying. Just taking your kids out of school fixes nothing! That only means the tyrants have won and successfully forced you and your kids out of school. Do not let them do that. Protest and be heard, don’t run away!

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

no they win by parents letting them torture their kids. pull them the hell out, the schools aren't doing anything good for them anymore. keep your kids safe! they dont care about the students, all they want is the funding! they know they are harming the children in many ways right now, they do not care!

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Parents in each school could get together and help each other out. Stay at home moms could help teach other kids of moms who have to work, and those moms can do things to help the one who teaches. Get the local churches involved. Each community could reach out for ideas and people to help. I would imagine there are retired people and grandparents and aunts and uncles that would come through. Patriots look for solutions, then carry them out. Save the children shouldn't just be a slogan for trafficked kids. Should be about everyones kids in all situations.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I am 50/50 on this subject. When I had young children I had to work 2 jobs just to keep up with NOTHING extra, so I understand the it aint easy part BUT the school is now damaging your children not just mentally (CRT, sexual agenda, and anti-American indoc) it is also hurting them physically with wearing a mask all day and now giving them shots without the parents approval. This isnt just any shot...this is a shot that CHANGES their DNA and could possibly kill them...so with that in mind, yeah fight but DONT GIVE THEM EASY ACCESS TO YOUR CHILDREN....

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

We have to educate our children and practice with them to say no. And give them a phone so they can communicate. My child was taken out of her class and held in a cafeteria the first day of school with around 50 other kids because they said she was missing some paperwork (which I had submitted already). She texted me that she was being held in the cafeteria and I tried calling over to the office but it was busy or there was no answer because of all the parents calling. I drove to her school right away with the papers, and demanded they let her back in class. She said the other kids in the cafeteria were stuck there for most of the day and missed a lot of their first day of school because the staff was calling the parents one by one and it was taking 15-20 minutes each child. You have to teach your child to reach out to you if something is wrong.

(1) Show this thread