https://t.me/ICONS2021/24979
[ Photo ]
"Slaves will say...Oh no, now I must vax my kids...Sovereigns say...F- you, my kid will be home-schooled ... and we also say...NEWSOME HAS NO POWER to FORCE YOU TO VAX YOUR KIDS OR YOU...WAKE UP THE SLAVES!!!! Sarge

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Guv Gruesome has NO POWER over us.
Unless we acquiesce to Satan & its minions....

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

You know it’s not that easy to just say “homeschool your kids”. That’s really unsympathetic. They are the ones I feel the worst for. They don’t want to get their kids vaccinated but most parents have to work for a living - or they will have no roof over their heads. I would protest day and night if I were in their position instead of complying. Just taking your kids out of school fixes nothing! That only means the tyrants have won and successfully forced you and your kids out of school. Do not let them do that. Protest and be heard, don’t run away!

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Parents in each school could get together and help each other out. Stay at home moms could help teach other kids of moms who have to work, and those moms can do things to help the one who teaches. Get the local churches involved. Each community could reach out for ideas and people to help. I would imagine there are retired people and grandparents and aunts and uncles that would come through. Patriots look for solutions, then carry them out. Save the children shouldn't just be a slogan for trafficked kids. Should be about everyones kids in all situations.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

no they win by parents letting them torture their kids. pull them the hell out, the schools aren't doing anything good for them anymore. keep your kids safe! they dont care about the students, all they want is the funding! they know they are harming the children in many ways right now, they do not care!

(3) Show this thread