Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

The article says the media went nuts, yet they gave just cause to implant the image prior. Basically, then gaslighting anyone with a preconditioned response that they perpetuated.
These people are 🤮

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The antichrist is anyone who is against Christ and all Jesus accomplished for us. Obummer is one of many.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

After seeing that I had hoped the producers were protected.

They knew exactly what they were doing IMHO.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I always knew it, never would say his name.
(spiritual discernment)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

The DNC vote-rigging machine got caught in 2012 presidential election and Obama was flipped then. The MIL operation to save our Country started taking steps back then - setting aside the Smith-Mundt Act which prevented media propaganda and this movie in 2014 and a few other places. But note that critical elements went into place then began 'softening up' Americans atleast those who were already awake and setting the ability for future plans in 2015 etc.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker - YouTube

I have no intention to violate the rights of the copyright owners or infringing this song.The owner is SME : Columbia.I am not the owner of anything.I just w...

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Everytime I see his face I am reminded that the Bible says the Antichrist comes from a place where olive trees grow. Kenya grows a special olive that makes a special olive oil.
Also, I think that the Antichrist could be a group of people rather than just one. If it's a group Obama is in that group.

good to see you here again Sabrina Gal!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

There's a video out there of him with, "Yes We Can" played backwards and it's, "Hail Satan"

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Yes, I saw that video. The guy that made that channel is an expert at this kind of thing.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ending
LOVE

(3) Show this thread

so creepy

un Sith 🙄putain