WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

last week i had a feeling on anxiety and the feeling of uneasy for 1 week is this the reason why

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

What do You feel ?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I cannot explain it it was like emotion and anxiety and feeling uneasy and paranoid all rolled into one i feel better now but i never want to experience that ever again and on top of that just recently my ear are constantly ringing and it gets louder and changes tone i do not know what is happening to me i know the universe is speaking to me because i see loads of time syncs and physical signs i cannot explain any of it

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Awakening. I have experienced this, others will be now as well. I feel as if another round is occurring.

i was told it is ascension symptoms which makes sense all those who cannot ascend will move into the 4D we get the 5D

What do You Feel it is ?

it feels like change i am hoping it is

How do You feel around others ?

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

avoided like a lepar

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I understand. You are Loved So Much.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Ive always had severe anxiety, so i probably wouldn’t notice a big change unless it was totally gone. I guess i should add that I feel like I’ve been set up all my life for this because people have never been drawn to me nor me to them, i really felt sick around fake people anyway, so I suppose I’m somewhat of a loner.... but when my kids who i’ve always been close with started avoiding me that hasn’t been my most favorite part of all this.

I do understand. What is it that You worry about ?

I’m not really sure what is wrong with me, something happened to me when I was a small child, I do not remember what, at this point in life I just want to be free, I don’t care anymore what it was. Panic and anxiety has thus far stolen my life..... I just want what normal people take for granted every day.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

To be able to not have a “safe person” to go everywhere with me. I have not gone ANYWHERE in about 40 years now where someone wasn’t with me.

I am sorry they hurt You, Fear is their weapon, and they come down upon those who to Love the most so hard. I do not know or need to know your circumstances but I pray that You may find peace within You and Gods Protection all around You everywhere You go. 🙏

(1) Show this thread