WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

last week i had a feeling on anxiety and the feeling of uneasy for 1 week is this the reason why

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

What do You feel ?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I cannot explain it it was like emotion and anxiety and feeling uneasy and paranoid all rolled into one i feel better now but i never want to experience that ever again and on top of that just recently my ear are constantly ringing and it gets louder and changes tone i do not know what is happening to me i know the universe is speaking to me because i see loads of time syncs and physical signs i cannot explain any of it

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Awakening. I have experienced this, others will be now as well. I feel as if another round is occurring.

i was told it is ascension symptoms which makes sense all those who cannot ascend will move into the 4D we get the 5D

What do You Feel it is ?

it feels like change i am hoping it is

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

avoided like a lepar

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I understand. You are Loved So Much.

(1) Show this thread

I do not spend time ound others well my disabled auntie i help her a lot but nice and calm in her place so all is good but i feel a disconnection from everyone i use to talk too very strange it is like they have vanished from my life

Remember those You care for and those you have always loved during this time, do not right them off yet be patient, look into those numbers and signs, and understand they are individual to You.

(1) Show this thread