so, here is that structure in front of the White House taken live a few moments ago -- WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?????

Only people mentioned by @joycemyers in this post can reply

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

It's a new garage for the NG to sleep in. It has 2 bathrooms and 2 outlets. Much better than their last garage they had to stay.

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

(AU time) I can't remember where I saw it, but there is a new video today taken AT NIGHT...with a bright glaring light to the side. Ten men walking actively around it mostly on the top level. Hard to see beneath. It's looking so much like a prison searchlight and guard station.

it does kinda look like a guard shack

it's a viewing platform. a similar one was built either for the second Clinton inauguration or Bush's first. was it used in the inauguration pedo party last week? if not, that is what needs looking into: what occasion was it erected for?

Can anyone say Gallows

59 years old and currently living in the UK. Hoping for a better 2021 in a world free of censorship and oppression. Freedom for all.

Public gallows to hang traitors?

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln

In response Sam Barrow to his Publication

That's what I told my husband I thought it was and he looked at me like I'd sprouted wings and feathers. While he's a conservative, he's not quite as red-pilled as I am. All I can say is we can only hope it's for those who've committed those treasonous acts against our beloved Republic.

(1) Show this thread

Ready for the finale! Been there done that! Not really sure I care if people believe, or not.

CastleRock Entertainment Studio!

Stand for the press, I took these shots from the video.

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

another guard post. they let press use it occasionally right now

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Gallows? Ha!! Lol. jk

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Stage for film crews to film the Stage of the SHOW

platform for security?

this this put up during EVERY Presidential Inauguration and it's where they do the swearing in ceremony - at leats this is what I thought it was - Where did you think they did it?

In response Nobe Oddy to his Publication

1. Swearing in was at Capitol Hill (Supposedly).
2. Inaguartion Reviewing stands were taken down after the traditional parade was cancelled.
3. No project listing for this structure in the District of Columbia Zone and Permits office.
4. No explanation on the White House Website.
Could it be a viewing stand? Sure.
We need the sauce.

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Nobe Oddy to his Publication

no the swearing in is at the capitol

(2) Show this thread

Thanks for posting I am so curious about this thing and the fact that no media has even questioned it national or local is very odd

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Watch tower and hanging apparatus.

viewing platform.

God Family Guns #WWG1WGA #Trump2020

That was there for the 'inaguration' - its being disassembled

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Kay Opse to her Publication

it is currently being disassembled. it appeared to be for tge inaugeration. in mid Nov 2020 nstall began.

(1) Show this thread

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

Hang Man Gallows?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Very strange looking structure actually