I used to work for the government, now I will expose the government.
The countdown has started.

I have documents to BLACKMAIL the Democrats and I will post them here on my channel. The file will be encrypted and the PASSWORD will be PUBLISHED after the FINAL COUNTDOWN. In the meantime SHARE this with everyone you know!

PREPARE BACKUPS.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.
THE END IS NEAR!

BLACKMAIL RAR FILE: https://t.me/Official_EdwardSnowden/13

Hello Telegram, I see that many of you have been transferred here because the Telegram Messenger app is the safest of all platforms, which is why I chose it. Today, 10.05.2021, is the beginning of something that some of you have been anticipating for a long time. To begin, let me introduce myself. My name is Edward Snowden, and you may be aware of my capabilities. I want you to share this with all of your friends and family because it is extremely important. I have extremely sensitive and classified information about our government, Biden, an

Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Why a countdown? Do it or dont πŸ™„

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

For Telegram User only ?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

If so, it would certainly be shared here too.

(1) Show this thread