From a friend: The death shot contains the most harmful toxic elements known to man. Extreme chemicals, carcinogens, toxins and genotoxins like Graphene Oxide highly conductive and highly reactive to magnetic fields EMFS Nano metal PEG (Polyethylene glycol) and ethylene are alcohol.

In the Covid Vaccine we have other biological and synthetic LIFE forms and parasites. This nasty parasite (Trypanosoma cruzi) alone is known infect your cells and it will continue to replicate throughout your body destroying every cell in the process, causing death.

It is NOT a vaccine.. It is NANOtechnology and gene manipulation / therapy..

Here is an image of a biological life found in the Pfizer vaccine..

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

It's good to be a Pureblood.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That Pureblood song is my phone ringtone 😁

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That Pureblood song is my phone ringtone 😁

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Need a good dose of Copper?

How to make a vessel immortal for a Demon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3rTb0H_Ws

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

why all the anti parasitics seem to work-- (ivermectin/hcq) also this particular parasite causes chagas/river blindness and Suramin is antidote (Dr Judy) --and ofcourse Suramin (100 year old bayer drug)is not available anywhere ......a dr did a study a few years back in autistic boys and they improved amazingly with a tiny dose Injected of suramin ....but ofcourse its nowhere to be found ....and prmised more trials etc etc ......because they soooo worried about our kids safety 😡😡.I looked because my child is autistic and i have been searching for years .....
anyway......just wanted to throw that in....its all connected ....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Dr Z has included Quercetin 500-1000mg with uptake in Vitamin C (1000 mg) daily as HCQ/Ivermectin replacement option. That makes it OTC.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Wonder when someone is going to ask the OBVIOUS question?: Is the COVID jab the only vaccine in which they've placed this biological life form??? The only reason we know about this biological lifeform is because it's killed and sickened so many people, so really smart people took blood samples and found a little creature with 8 arms destroying it's host. How many of these same really smart people have taken blood test of just ordinary vaccinated people just to see what was in their blood??? It begs the question, why are we still vaccinating children after it's proven that Big Pharma will go to any lengths to destroy humanity. Still trust your doctor to "safely" administer vaccines to your child???? I wouldn't.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Made In America to her Publication

Right and look at what they named them👇
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIIes052B4E&feature=youtu.be

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Parasites, Snake venom, graphene oxide, drainage cleaner ingredients - you name it - they threw it in there in their last-ditch attempt to take out as many of Us as possible with Satan and the rest of the Bloodline of Cain removed - in a desperate attempt to claim as many of us as they could - like the 11/11/1918 when over 28 thousand People were killed after WW1 was declared over...
There is nothing new in evil.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

I don't think it's a last ditch effort. We have NO idea what's been put in ANY vaccine. The whole vaccine program was based on fraud from inception. The polio shot did not eradicate polio. They lied to everyone. To cover their lie, they just renamed polio and gave the disease other names so people could take MORE vaccines and Big Pharma could sell more medicines. It worked really well. Doctors became rich, Big Pharma propped up the AMA, ADA and the truth about it all be damned.

(1) Show this thread

Insult to INJURY.
AND WHO is going to HALT the "KISS of DEATH"?
WHEN?
SCOTUS has reported RULED...
and yet....
(O-bla-dee, O-blah-dah, "life" goes ON...?)
REALLY!

I have INCREDIBLY slow reaction time (neurological), but as a result,
I'm good @ sizing ⬆️ situations,
smelling danger (like "Smokey the Bear"),
know dozens of stain removal laundry tips,
can't be cocky wrt "Master of my fate", etc.

I've LEARNED to be contemplative: to accept
the intricacy of living systems,
even tho our culture pampers, rather than "trains⬆️" our child-like inclinations that bad things get "FIXED!" instantly,
like the Queen of ❤️s,
who became over-reliant on the command,
"OFF w/HIS HEAD!".
SHE felt better, but not much governance really improved.
Its a victory when we realize its GOD who loves everyone victimized,
& that we can refrain from the snares & depths of despair intended, by taking "every thought captive ( HATEFUL ones, especially) to Christ".*
*2 Cor.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Dear God...😮😢😠

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

It is horrible.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

The evil in it‘s pure satanic 3D 🤢🤮

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

Yes. It is horrible.

(1) Show this thread