Not saying this is the ending story but it would sure be SPICY AF!

- Trump is first arrest
- Shocks the world
- Crimes against humanity for pushing vaccine
- Court hearings
- Discovery
- Evidence Fauci labeled HCQ a vaccine in 2005
- Trump was referring to HCQ entire time
- Project warpspeed developed HCQ vax
- [They] removed a lot of Trumps vax and swapped it with their own as they knew it was HCQ
- Trump acquitted
- Big Pharma destroyed forever
- MSM destroyed forever
- Trump back in office
- DECLAS
- Game Ova!

Please God make this come true. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#Fix2020 #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpJFKJr #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

That would be spicy. It sounds super lengthy though.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

Omg could you imagine the looney left and the sheep if Trump was the 1st arrest?!?! Its bad enough he’s still orange man bad. This is only going to make matters worse! The show needs to pick up speed soon so the credits roll.

I pray he is not arrested or fake assassinated, I believe the world would erupt into further deadly chaos. I do like the idea of him referring to the vaccine as hydroxychloroquine and Pfizer does make it ("I took the Pfizer")

Illogical - lots of name calling now ... what gives?

"Will the real DoQ please stand up?"

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

No, please no.
That scenario would take years to play out.
Many of the evil elites are old as hell already. They'd be dead before we ever saw them get justice. No.

Great as a movie scene, Doq, but nonsensical when you consider that a move like this would cause this country to explode into violence. It would be the very thing The Plan has strove so hard to avoid all along.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

The "gut punch".

and so it is

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

We are way past that....it is time now to release holy hell on them....

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A β€οΈπŸ’―%

Patriot. Truth Seeker. The Best Is Yet To Come!! It’s going to be BIBLICAL!! God Bless Our Country and God Bless President Trump!

And Doq... the icing on the cake... when all this plays out, and he comes back... he is the wealthiest man on Forbes list because what if he transferred his wealth to the QFS before their dumb report came out and everyone on the list will lose their wealth due to nefarious gain. Then once again.. guess who gets the last laugh?? He's always one step ahead... LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! It's fun to speculate :)

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Doc your nuts reason why I say it… when he was president he was investigated for almost 2 years remember Robert Mueller and his 18 angry Democrat lawyers? they didn’t find nothing then… this won’t happen? Americans like myself that love Donald Trump will not take this….. please elaborate how wrong I am…. you say this because you want attentionβ€¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ my thought on the first arrest will be Obama or Facci or William Floyd

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Some sources say the first arrest will be Podesta.
However, only those who are awake and researching are aware of the evil Podesta.

Your options caused me to think that many sleepers would be shocked if the first arrest is George Floyd. That would be grand!

However, it seems it must shock the whole planet so would think it would more likely to be the Pope, or better yet, all 3 Popes!

Catholicism has, (with evil and force) permeated almost every country on earth.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Very Interdasting Fren, Kek. I don't know the answer, to who this first arrest would be. But I do know, a lot of World Patriots are waiting, for the Habbening..BeBest MakeEarthGreatAgain. BeBlessed NCSWIC WWG1WGA

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

If President Trump were to be arrested it would serve as fodder for those cackling liberals to chortle and boast about President Trump's unworthiness all the more in front of us, the Patriots.
There would be no end to their noses in the air touting their superiority and disgusting put-downs about President Trump.
It would make our Patriots' blood boil ...'til it came out of our ears and ..." whatevers" (ha, Trump's words about Meghan Kelly-but he laughingly said that because she was false flag actor Nicole Simpson- but I digress lol).)
Frankly, it would be "War!" between Liberals and Patriots. The final straw to tolerating the ignorant sheeple. Our pitchforks would be drawn !
Please tell us that Trump will endure no more slings and arrows from those disgusting creeps who have been dominanting us with their New World Order crapola.
Say it ain't so !

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I agree, that would be a crappy ending, and besides....Trump always said, that we will love the way this movie ends, fast and swift!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Save the Children to her Publication

DOQ IS A SHILL, NOT THE REAL DOQ FROM TWITTER, WAKE UP PEEPS , SHILLY SHILL SHILLIN POS .

(2) Show this thread

No way it’s Obama …that would shock the world…the vax was switched already to Trump formula…we’re getting a lot of fake news from both sides now…

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

πŸ€”It could be the only way to present his evidence...a line on my Gematria numbers says ``Melania will be President for one year``...

we patriots don't need another gut punch. The people still asleep do. The people who still believe Obama took care of this country, that Hillary. would have been better than Trump and that fauci gives a damn about their health need a major gut punch

If Trump is the first arrest I donΒ΄t want to be i the US at that time. And itΒ΄s somebody from Europe who is telling you that. God bless the US.

DonΒ΄t make sense to me. Why Trump and not Biden ?? HeΒ΄s pushing (and makes the vaccine mandatory) too . Remember if someone gets arrested and is innocent , he wonΒ΄t never be 100% free/innocent to the peoples eyes when he gets release. There is ALWAYS be a doubt in peoples eyes. We have seen it many times before.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love President Trump and dont want him to have to suffer…he and his family have been through enough for 10 lifetimes

Q528

YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
PROMISE

white hats in control
scare event necessary

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We all know The TRUMP is BQSS of the court process. HE WON OVA THE ROCKEFELLASπŸŽ―πŸ•ŠπŸ€²πŸΏπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I think it's a great plan, except#1 I think arresting President trump will cause irreparable harm. I think it will be a disaster we are not prepared for. And on top of that, he doesn't deserve that type of treatment. He has done enough for America and the World.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

πŸ€” that would be interesting.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨