Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Free ice cream for illegals!!!

Bring matches and a 5 gallon jug of gas

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

and she has ice cream for you too!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

☄️💥🔥

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

Is it just me or does that look like a Tartarian building?

And if so, I'm sure it would be connected up to the tunnel system.

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

Why do all Demo-craps have a WALL around their "ill-gotten gains" of land holdings?

(1) Show this thread

would like to order 💥1 ROD OF GOD💥 please…

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

coming up! stay tuned 🤣

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

All You Can Eat chocolate ice cream bars

OH AND NEAR WATER< TUNNELS>

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Probably Tartarian...With a Luciferian living inside...that has a Draconian soul no doubt!

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Oh good and it has a nice wall!