I know most people on here are Super Smart so forgive if you think I am stating the obvious ! These Clowns are working to an agenda which were all well aware but they are also constricted by a timeline ! This is why the carrot is now the stick but as you know you don`t mess with my Mule! In Australia they are going to try it first like Wuhan turning 5G to 60 ghz which made the graphene vibrate in the body and brain and kill lot`s of people! on the 11:11 they are going to try to chemtrail graphene Worldwide see Microsoft 11 Advert of this warning ! They are at the end of the line and we have to hold it ! If you see a Chemtrail Sky go indoors or wear a mask ! This is my take of their play and have posted this info before ! October 15th and November 11 be very aware ! Stay Safe Evil is digging its own grave. We are the Good and the New World Order the Bad and any democrat covers the rest !

I have no inside knowldege but I can only offer an opinion.

They do have a limited time window because their data models are trying to pinpoint the Day of the Lord.

They evidently have rough estimates as you say, but only God knows the day.

I think they know of their demise already, but their game is to ‘take’ as many of God’s children as they can.

They know of the phenomena that lead up to this day, which is the whole reason for the CO2 ruse.

Things will change, meteologically, geologically, volcanically, seismically, tidally, but the reason is not their CO2 story.

If they had not invented this lie, then everyone would look around and realise, something big is coming.

They ‘have’ to control the narrtive, because they cannot control the phenomena.

The phenomena has a climax.

That is the Day of the Lord.

That is my current understanding. I may be utterly wrong. I dont assume I am right, I just have faith that God is leading me on my path to understan

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matrix Observer, click on at the bottom under it