Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube

DISCLAIMER: The views shared in this video regarding COVID vaccines, treatments, or administrative techniques may conflict with health authorities.Become a...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

It’s still a death shot, just not as many adverse reactions that soon

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Unfortunately, I agree, but with a few possibly unrealistic, but extremely heart felt reservations.
I'm holding out hope that a miracle will happen, and many of the people will be saved. I'm praying hard for that to happen (many in my family foolishly took the vax), and we (the Alliance) need to finish this shit up (sorry for cussing) quickly so we can start to put our heads together and figure out a way that we can cure the vax.
Several people have insisted that med beds are real.
If so, how many beds will they need to handle the amount of people who took it?
If early death is inevitable, then the possibly of this happening needs to be relayed to the general public. That will light a fire under their asses, I bet!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

We stand together in prayer asking
The Almighty God to let our Faith stand in the gap for those who took the jab
Especially thosevwho were in fear ...or forced..those who did not know what they were doing.
My Faith tells me God CAN

I pray that God lets my Faith stand for them that they might live and be cleansed from all things deadly in their system. I pray that God will cleanse their blood and heal their bodies in the Mighty Name of Jesus
I pray that God allows my faith to bridge the gap between Him and them so that they might be saved by His Mercy and His Grace.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Their blood is polluted by the shot

I pray and quote

Ezekiel 16:6
When I passed by and saw you polluted in your own Blood I said unto You ...LIVE
Yes
When I passed by and saw you polluted in your own Blood I said unto you... LIVE

Only people mentioned by @Jennifersebek in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Sebek, click on at the bottom under it