Ok so what if anything can we do to help these patriots?
They must HOLD their stocks and not sell.
The stock market is part of the fiat system.
Isnt it in actuallity just as worthless as the fiat dollar?
Who actually already owns all of American's retirement accts?
The Fookin Dems sold us to Saudis and China long ago.
Does the Paysuer Family Trust still own 90% of the entire stock market anyway?
Were all the notes ACTUALLY destroyed in the hurricane flood in New Orleans or do the White Hats have the notes & the cabal just thinks they were lost?
Anybody answer Nana's questions...
@doq

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

new here and would love to join the fight!!!!! is there anyone here that can help me? been trying to open a trading account for days and still no luck!!! whats the fastest way to get an account and be a patriot!! I want to help bankrupt these bastereds any way i can

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Peggy Matthews to her Publication

Nana is not the one to ask that i am afraid I only dabble in the coins.

(1) Show this thread

You can help by buying as much GME stock as you can afford and not selling until they pay out their shorts or go out of business.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

What is my best way to do this? I would like to help..

#WWG1WGA DONT DM TRUMP 2020-2024

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

holding til next friday! lol

(3) Show this thread

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

I knew some of this information BUT not all of it! I have always enjoyed learning and each day I learn something new!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Fire and Fury45 to her Publication

Nana too, when you stop learning you may as well go on to the next life cause this one would be too damn boring

(0) Show this thread

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I don't think that President Trump would want peoples 401k's to get depleted and loose everything. The big companies, banks, politicians for them yes. That is not what he is about. He looks after the liitle guy. There is an operation taking place & the stock market make go 🔺🔻.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Hold the Line! Add more if possible! When their shorts are called, GME is bounce higher!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

🎶"there'll be a golden ladder reaching down, when the man comes around"🎶

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Melvin Capital did not file for Bankruptcy saying "it was not enough though they came close." So Citadel, who we all know is in the back pocket of Treasury Director Yellen, and another firm, Point72 (founded by Stephen A. Cohen, once convicted on Insider Trading charges, punished with a $fine, and set loose to rob again) decide to front the cash to Melvin Capital needed to keep them solvent.

Anyone think the SEC will do anything? Recently appointed SEC Acting Director is none other than disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok's wife, Melissa Hodgman, so my guess is no.

The system remains rigged

(3) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

My husband was about to but yesterday in AMC thingy but they stopped the purchase. So mad!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Buy not but.

(1) Show this thread