I found a workaround for those who were suspended from Twitter but cannot access the deactivate function via the website. You can do it from the app on suspended accounts. Go ahead and download the app and log into all your suspended accounts and deactivate them all. That way Jack won't be able to artificially inflate his subscriber numbers in his next quarterly earnings report to investors.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've been trying for weeks ☹️ I have tried every way I can and it will not allow me to deactivate...but it also will not allow me to do anything! It truly is bullshit!!!

I've been trying for the past several days. Always get an error!

#PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

just because we deactivate amd delete it ... they will still ise a dominion rigged system to alter the numbers! if these people can eat children they can manipulate their data! i'm over 3D twatter! Blow them to simthereens!

Rebell with or without cause πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

didn't work! j@ck doesn't like it 🀬

This feels like the twilight zone. NP in the PNW. Patriot. πŸ’― faith that God’s will be done. Ready to change the world! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Excep, I tried to do or from my app, and it wont let me. Several times. Maybe will try from web...

Thanks for the great tip

Thank you .. worked for me from my phone

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

didn't work for me

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

I tried several times and kept getting this response. Those assholes 🀬

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

wouldnt let me deactivate

I will never give up! True freedom. Q hold the line!

didnt work

Grrr ... wont work for mine as well πŸ‘Ί

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

Didn't work for me...been suspended since mid December. Sent a request through the on-line/web browser to the help desk. Called them a bunch of NWO POS, hoping that will helpπŸ˜‡

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❀️ God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA

Thanks, Ezra.

In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication

same.

(1) Show this thread

I am a USCG Veteran, Father, Christian, and Proud American Patriot! I trust the plan and know we will triumph! WWG1WGA

I was suspended a week ago and I guess it is permanent. I have tried several times to deactivate the account, but every time a message pops up saying

Error
Oops,something went wrong. Please try again later.

In response Justin Time to his Publication

Try with app.

In response Justin Time to his Publication

wont let me deactivate frim the app, nor the desktop.

(2) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Even though this doesn't seem to work, the responses allow me to follow fellow Patriots that were also suspended. πŸ™ŒπŸ’–

didnt work for me now im stuck not being able to delete the app

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

i got suspended same day as potus and my 4th account.. i just keep app going in order to research and dig ... couldn't care less of interacting over there

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BLAST TWITTER AND FACEBOOK OFF THE INTERNET

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

inaccurate

Follower of Jesus Christ, WWG1WGA, Patriot, Mama, Gramma, US Gov't Ret, MAGA, Single, Quilter, Thrifter, Upcycler, Animal lover

🀬🀬🀬Nope, not happening, keep getting error message

Trust the planβ€” God’s plan. Not going down without a fightπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️✝️ 17 sent meπŸ˜‰19 is our president! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i just tried to deactivate 3 of them. this is the message every time

it wont let me!

I have the app & it says it wont allow me to remove because im restricted from doing so

tried this and it says Deactivation unsuccessful because my account is already suspended. boo.

In response Stargazer Chloe to her Publication

same he did that so his numbers stay up yet wont allow banned accounts to fully be removed

(1) Show this thread