Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can't share anything on this platform. It is great information 💥🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Why cant you share here hun, I dont understand. I know for sure that Koba and VK have this platform set up to pretty much share anything you want. They only block nudity especially of kids and outright threats of harm

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

how about parking lot. i am not going in with a mask that causes more harm to my immune system to battle the virus they supposedly want to protect us from.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

Kinda fitting dont ya think for our time?

LI-BRARY!

but.. God's version may be:

Did you know that one of the ppl that had a NDE that Juan O Savin told about said that their guide showed them a place that they were told we would best define as a library?
They were told that God made a place there where EVERY experience of EVERY soul EVER in existence was stored so that EVERYONE had access to experiencing them all, even the babies that were died b4 birth could experience life.
Nana has had a NDE too, so I never doubt the message.

Ever wonder about Juan O Savin is always telling stories like parables to convey a message?

Who else do we know had a similar manner of getting a message across? Stories in parables?

Effective technique dont ya think?
@wainthepain01

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

When my Step dad was dying, he kept talking about going up the ladder in this incredible library💥🙏 when my dad was coming of a vent of 9 days, he kept talking about a library with all the books that he needed to dust off... nurse said it was ICU phycosis...

(1) Show this thread

Shhhh Quiet 😝

i am going to post this on telegram too... excellent idea!!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#Anons may as well go there anyway so we can edit the history books to show the true history.
Because right now, they are all #LIEbraries!

GREAT MESSAGE

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Well, I'd have to go with my open-carry sidearm, then...

Our library is run by Nazis demanding mask & vax.

I will NEVER comply!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Nice!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication

Good morning Snaps!
Love you too sunshine of my day!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

.-- .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. / ... ..- -. -.. .- -.-- / -- .- .. -. / ... - .-. . . -/

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

You will have to school Nana on this I dont know morris code hun.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Thats the first place the enemy will.go as well to burn our history ,, so be prepared and vigilant.

Good idea. Outside the local libraries, of course as [all the libraries that I know of] are run by the [entrenched enemy] and require either mask wearing and/or vaccine proof.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

our libraries in Hawaii demand the vax passport to go in😑

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

Thought Massachusetts was bad. thought it was crazy you need a mask

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

Sorry hun, from what I keep hearing it really sounds like Hawaii is run by evil dems.

(3) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

I love this idea!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Nana do you think email will work?
how about landlines?

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Nana has no idea, but it never hurts to be prepared for anything.
Remember NO FEAR
WE STAY PREPARED BUT...
WE GIVE THEM NO FEAR!

(1) Show this thread