I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

well what should we do about this? if this is a way to speed up the awakening process, that everybody is dying to end already, would you contribute? could we really shut down the economy? would this be put out if there was not a back up plan? could this destroy the biggest arm of corruption to our economy?

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Maybe we should just pick a stable, widely-held $10 stock and commence fire? Anybody?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

i have no prior knowledge of stocks, but we should pick several other stocks and attack from different angles. i know not the verbiage, i am willing to learn and ready to attack. if there are patriots out there with knowledge that can help direct pls come forward

Only people mentioned by @Marine0351 in this post can reply

In response Steve Balgemann to his Publication

i have read this. thank you for sharing, but im looking to invest in some other small companies to completely obliverate these corrupt bastards. i just dont know where to look at some angles