Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response April Evans to her Publication

be careful. publically posting where we can meet lets those who do not wish us well kniw where to go.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Also download Signal. It doesn't require a cell signal or wifi.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

some places restrict entering to vaxed and/or masked, that's a no go for many

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

Also - have an alternative time and day for those of us who honor Sabbath/Shabbat and can't make it.

We need an evening shift meeting up too. Thanks. God Bless.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Well, someone has to edit those history books now, don't they?

id stay home and out of the way during that time.......think about who runs the library?.....but what do i know

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Exactly!

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA !!!!

Great idea