Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

giggles

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

he looks fabulous! ❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Is this referring to Brandon Straka? Just heard about this today... 😔Horrible!! Pray for him...🙏

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stop-the-steal-speaker-brandon-straka-to-plead-guilty-in-capitol-riot-case/ar-AAP0nNj?ocid=uxbndlbing

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

No it’s because Brandon Brown a race car driver who won this weekend and the NBC reporter who interviewed him heard the crowd chanting Fook Joe Biden and thought they were saying let’s go Brandon. So it became a huge viral meme.

(1) Show this thread

WOW MR PRESIDENT..LOOKIE HERE SO HANDSOME!
(NO DISRESPECT INTENDED) SORRY!
SO GOOD LOOKING...STILL IS😊

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Before my time - but amazing time!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

One more thing - wasn't that about James Dean

(2) Show this thread

😍😍😍

HOT!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

LOL...PERFECT!!

😂😆😂😆😂