Only people mentioned by @SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

So evil, if someone is on the list, they simply will not be able to process with blood filtration of the kidneys what is in the jab, let alone the clotting. We need to become free of any "need" for the beast system and their pharmakia socery. No matter if you need a transplant or feel healthy, start doing this regular kidney cleanse. Get fresh organic Parsley, a bunch, and simmer it for a few hours in a gallon of water. Enjoy the first one warm, refrigerate, and drink 8 oz first thing every morning until it's gone. Do this Kidney cleanse, twice a year if healthy, quarterly if not so hot, and regularly if your kidneys are struggling. Distilled water will help dissolve stones. People literally take in too many rock minerals. Get your water from fruits and plants as much as possible and make sure your mineral supplements come from plants, not rocks. Uvi Ursa tea is good for Kidneys as is Chanca Piedra Extract or Marshmallow root for both gall stones and kidney stones.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I just sent an email to Katherine and it went through....
SUBJECT: MURDERER

Make your voices heard, Patriots!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"now"..... [they] have been murdering "deplorables and worthless eaters" for centuries. Only now it's Out of Shadows and in the bright light of public awareness. Well, for those with eyes to see anyway.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If this person does get the vax, my guess is it would knock them off the transplant list due to the micro blood clots it causes and the adverse effects it produces to the immune system. So this person would lose either way. Better to stay unvaxed and see a lawyer. A person needing a transplant would be a person who is already very ill, so getting an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION would be very unwise and could be deadly. As a nurse I am appalled at the dysfunctional and uncaring mentallity of the medical community, who disregard the suffering of people like a person awaiting a transplant.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Ill start the big pot of boiling water a mincing the carrots,onions herbs and spice by hand. Cause their about to get cooked . And i not the kinda of guy to see agood meal go to waste.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

GIF reminds me of@time4u2know

(1) Show this thread

Time for some letters, anons.

They are using CYA tactics all over the world. And this proof will send her to a tribunal for crimes against humanity.

Make her famous.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

She signed her own death warrant!!! That'll come back to haunt her.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

SEEMS KATIE'S MAILBOX IS FULL. I couldn't even get anyone in the hospital to discuss this with me on the phone.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Of Course they want to Murder the remaining obstacle to a NWO Nazi Cult?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYkJ0kwNss