Only people mentioned by @megaMAGAmoveman in this post can reply

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Exactly, most people won't look there. Sadly, there isn't too much money in the Truth or the Dig and many healers fall into the 'business' of telling people what they want to hear or simply holding everything in the light, so people cling to that like taking a drug for the temporary high rather than going within, doing the work and in the end Being Light...

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Thats where artistic hobbies come in to play, what makes them such a great tool for mental health, you bring your pain & darkness OUT into the light when you create & give it form.
One of the MANY lessons this world is here to teach us, all aspects of the POWER of creation before ascending to access it.

So real! Well shared.

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

Exactly. True Light Workers are both civilizers and warriors at the same time.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

Amen

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

This is why so many of us are still here. Waited for this Revival. a great time to be alive.

(2) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

awakening is brutal. it reveals your shadows to yourself. when one can get to life is happening for you, not to you, is the beginning stages of viewing life in a different scope.

brutal is an understatement. living without be able to kill yourself! there is no glory in that. just compassion for others who suffer

(1) Show this thread

exactly! i post about my counselor. ha! and i dont claim to be a light worker. i think that just comes organically. no yoga, no "real" mediation. i just have the ultimate connection of wisdom and love. i was in complete darkness for 9 months. a true living hell. i post numbers that are God numbers. these are not hard. i learned. Basically God took an everyday agnostic down a "path of destruction" and transformed me. no bible, nothing except a few good friends and a couselor. the path is into the depths of ones own darkness. no stone unturned. no one can do this for you. love you guys!!

Vigilance Patriots W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA https://rumble.user/megaMAGAmoveman.com 🌑💢👿💥💪😗☀️

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

✅💯🙏