Is the workd under siege by China and the Nanomafia?

In response The Mac to his Publication

yes I believe we are being taken over and the rest of the world is too. we are doing nothing about it. there will be lots of deaths to come. sad time to be alive

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

When you have a festering boil it will only heal once it has reached its peak and when it finally discharges then healing begins.
The saddest part is how screwed up the world got while everyone was asking what's for dinner and what's on tv tonight.
Some folks are still not seeing the big picture and some folks are. The mere fact that so many are digging so deep into the very fabric of reality means that we have a fighting chance to overcome the veil of lies and deceit.

I pray that you are correct and I pray that we have time it just seems like they’re moving right on down the list for their new world order to be put in place

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cheryl555 in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

we will win. everything is to let people see. if we get disheartened they win. fight with pen learn your rights. work with your community to take council seats. Write affidavids to attach to law suits. Never give up. We are America Strong!!!!!! they are piddly little ego driven evil things who hide in dark corners. We have lanterns to expose them. we are the answer, but it takes us standing. 😍 Together we go in unison holding the line as we advance in spear formation breaking thier lines. As we move in deeper mor of the dpear has contact but as a whole we stand!!!!!!!!!

F em (they are a bunch of muppets).

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response The Mac to his Publication

You got that right! ❤️

(1) Show this thread