Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Most are misunderstanding when all of these platforms go down for a very brief period of time.

THEY’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN!

Yeah you might check it and say... “it’s not down for me right now...”

That’s not the point.

The other thing is, these massive companies and services run independently from each other.

Why/how would they all go down at the exact moment and then not know WTF just happened to them?

“We’re investigating further into what happened...”

LOL!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

can anyone confirm?

In response Courtney Derouen to her Publication

I can confirm that this is grade-A fearmongering.

Check my comment history for explanations of what happened, if you care.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

...confirm? How so?

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Facebook is back so the whole "indefinitely" part is just wrong to begin with, which in itself invalidates the premise of this post. What more do you need?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I am not in agreement with the mass media outlet feeds at all...but we had a mass collective crash across every single platform, same time frame...ALL of them. That is not anywhere near what one would call normal. There are backup systems each has to prevent that...but the mere fact it was all in one, highly indicative of "something" indeed has happened, it was not at all a "business a usual normally experienced during operating procedures small glitch" by any means.
The ones who say nothing is/will happen are always the most baffling to me...I can see there is NOTHING about America like it was a few years ago and we will never be the same, but nothing happened right?
Verification of something big having happened is indeed very blatantly obvious...
None of us really "knows" anything so no one can verify anything beyond what is present for all to witness simultaneously...theories cannot be seen by a crowd collectively. Real-life events, however, WERE actually witnessed/verifiable.

I explained a few times why Facebook going down put strain on the rest of the internet, please check my comment history for a technical explanation and why there is no plot behind this. It was a ripple effect of Facebook disappearing.

Ok, you take it from here then! I am not/don't intend to become wrapped up in digging your chat history for "verifications and predictions" you made sorry. "Who" are you I need to scan your "scriptures" and see the enlightenment you bear through your parables for guidance to my salvation? Never heard of you or anyone who mentions that I should do a "dig" into your profile for information...you're a nobody like the rest of us here. You seem kinda more than full of yourself there...

Who am I? Someone who doesn't just make wild assumptions.

But hey, if two clicks is too much work for your own research, let me help you and explain again how the internet works.

Facebook's infrastructure was down, including Instagram and Whatsapp.

Devices not being able to reach a service can have multiple reasons because the process is complex and involves multiple points of failure.

One such point of failure is the service actually being down. That's what happened at Facebook because they accidentally disappeared themselves from the internet.

Another such point of failure is DNS. If your device can't figure out what server to route requests to when you want to visit a site, it doesn't matter if the site if up or not, you still can't reach it.

That's what happened to the rest of the internet today as a flood of DNS requests from devices looking for Facebook clogged up DNS resolvers run by ISPs and infrastructure providers.

No mystery there. Just tech.

I started investigative journalism in the eighties. Back when it was done through libraries of information in hard copy, not online because the internet was not public yet. I used a Commodore 64...Google that PC. My first two children were born before the internet was a public thing so I know "real" investigative journalism the old-fashioned way as well as today's click searches. I watched the internet "come to be" publicly...I did the first online research on dial-up, when did you do your first work? In the last decade to I have also publicly published work, done through real actual investigative journalism entirely online so yeah...understand the internet methods as well probably better than you'll likely learn. This horseshit you are spouting here...this is social media crap...not investigative journalism kid. This is social media "shit"...
Again...like all of us, you are a nobody and really factually know nothing like everyone else here...

Are you done now with your petty little tirade?

If you knew how to do proper research you wouldn't be spouting shit about there being "something".

Because this "something" isn't stupid MSM assumptions, it's out there, in the open. Because that's what the internet is.

A network of engaged tech people spent all day yesterday watching the situation unfold, watching DNS requests as they fail up the chain of servers all the way up to infrastructure providers including Google and Amazon.

If you don't understand, whatever. But that doesn't mean others don't. Don't put your lame ass assumptions on the same level as those of us who work with this tech and watched it all happen in real time.

Google this username it's there...try yours...it doesn't exist anywhere but here at all, This username and the exact same profile picutre are across more than a dozen social media and video platforms as well. This is a writer's name I used to write publicly in the modern era as the things I write about are politically hot head topics (usually dipshit guys like you arguing with me in blogs) and journalists are actually stalked and hurt or killed today...it isn't like the old days so I do this for my family's protection these days. I don't reveal my other earlier work as it was all done under my real identity. But I am calling you out to go "investigate" yourself a truth...I write I have publicly published work... it's a truth you cannot deny...sorry you cannot dictate reality! You're an idiot...and proving it more so now you should stop.

Why do you try and shove down my throat who you are? I don't give a fuck, haven't you gotten the hint yet?

That I can't be found is no coincidence.
That my identity is a different one everywhere is no coincidence.
I reduce my identity to as little as possible, so people are forced to look at my words and not who they come from.
That is no coincidence.
But that seems to be eluding you.

But it doesn't matter if I spell it out for you, because you still won't understand it. I am not weighing myself against Mr. Bigshot over here, so to you I'll be a blasphemer even if I declare the sky as blue.

My patience for explaining what's going on is wasted on you.

You will turn every conversation into one of ego.

...you're a riot...anyone reading every single word I posted and your replies would deduce the exact opposite to this entire statement...you're rather a lofty self imaged individual...
You're a funny kid...but more of an idiot than something to take heed of...follow the likes.

Bye son...c ya round there, fellow nobody who doesn't know anything more at all than we all do...

Every word I said can be confirmed. Everything you said was a diluted mess of "I'm better than you because reasons" or "You don't know because I don't know"

I'd put more effort into standing my ground, but you're already doing that for me. Thanks.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from J.J. Jameson, click on at the bottom under it