Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Most are misunderstanding when all of these platforms go down for a very brief period of time.

THEY’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN!

Yeah you might check it and say... “it’s not down for me right now...”

That’s not the point.

The other thing is, these massive companies and services run independently from each other.

Why/how would they all go down at the exact moment and then not know WTF just happened to them?

“We’re investigating further into what happened...”

LOL!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

can anyone confirm?

In response Courtney Derouen to her Publication

I can confirm that this is grade-A fearmongering.

Check my comment history for explanations of what happened, if you care.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Facebook is back so the whole "indefinitely" part is just wrong to begin with, which in itself invalidates the premise of this post. What more do you need?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

I am not in agreement with the mass media outlet feeds at all...but we had a mass collective crash across every single platform, same time frame...ALL of them. That is not anywhere near what one would call normal. There are backup systems each has to prevent that...but the mere fact it was all in one, highly indicative of "something" indeed has happened, it was not at all a "business a usual normally experienced during operating procedures small glitch" by any means.
The ones who say nothing is/will happen are always the most baffling to me...I can see there is NOTHING about America like it was a few years ago and we will never be the same, but nothing happened right?
Verification of something big having happened is indeed very blatantly obvious...
None of us really "knows" anything so no one can verify anything beyond what is present for all to witness simultaneously...theories cannot be seen by a crowd collectively. Real-life events, however, WERE actually witnessed/verifiable.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

PS the "mass media" is now also Twitter, FB, Anonup, Ugetube, Bitchute...all of them and I mean every single one of them has been taken over by commercialization/compromised. If it comes across a screen...it isn't capable of being pure or completely 100% real. EVERYTHING we are told is modified by all parties involved and is never like it came when it actually happened...
The entirety of the governmental operations in every instance is not for the good of the citizens ever in any example. Corruption and immorality rule the world of money and if it comes through a screen, magazine, podcast, video channel, etc. it is owned by money and unable to be pure truth. Men speak lies...ALL of us do it, you as well. There is no pure truth in us...we can't speak it without applying that tarnish either.

(2) Show this thread