#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

STRANGELY ENOUGH ... if youw ant to post something on FB... you can first share it on Twitter... then use that link from Twitter to FB! Many posts cannot be shared from Anonup to FB anymore.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I noticed FB was preventing sharing links from Telegram accounts, a while back - Storm Rider, Vincent Kennedy, Tommy Robinson, Ghost Ezra, Whiplash - I have not been able to share links to their stuff on FB.

I assumed FB was banning them as individuals, now I wonder if Telegram is not the thing FB has issue with.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I solved the problem!!! So... you might have the same problem. Go to your settings on FB and on the left side of the screen scroll down to "Apps and Websites". It is probably showing "Turn On" because you have it turned off. Click that on. Then come back to anonup and try to share. It should work☺️☺️🀩

When my 30 fb jail time is up in 4 days - I will definitely try that!

I have copied your instruction into my notepad in the mean time. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it