STRANGELY ENOUGH ... if youw ant to post something on FB... you can first share it on Twitter... then use that link from Twitter to FB! Many posts cannot be shared from Anonup to FB anymore.

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I noticed FB was preventing sharing links from Telegram accounts, a while back - Storm Rider, Vincent Kennedy, Tommy Robinson, Ghost Ezra, Whiplash - I have not been able to share links to their stuff on FB.

I assumed FB was banning them as individuals, now I wonder if Telegram is not the thing FB has issue with.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I think they noticed that Anonup was slipping through their cracks this whole year, LOL! They were preparing for a mass awakening by the Sleeping Normies by massive information coming out.... shut off their systems, made it look like it was a system failure.... but might have wanted to RESET their settings to cut off the ability to SHARE via Twitter, Anonup and Telegram. You can copy and paste... but cannot use the "share via" feature!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I solved the problem!!! So... you might have the same problem. Go to your settings on FB and on the left side of the screen scroll down to "Apps and Websites". It is probably showing "Turn On" because you have it turned off. Click that on. Then come back to anonup and try to share. It should work☺️☺️🤩

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

facebook banned itself

This sucks... cannot share to stories anymore... that's where people see the posts even if they don't visit your page. They are forced to see it on Stories... it's right in their faces.. We will have to figure out some other way!!

I was able to share just a few moments ago.

(2) Show this thread