Sign up for signal app and If the internet goes down this will still work. It was created by Military as a communication source for active duty military and their families based off satellite system and is a secure source/ It is not a chat room but is a good way to communicate if comms are down for many days.

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Tried, but can't figure out how to use it.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

You sign up with your phone and create a chat room--your family can meet there. I never use my phone--i always use a computer It took a long time. I finaly went to my phone and installed the app, and named the room where my friends and famiy can meet

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

NO

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response memes matter to her Publication

okey dokey

(1) Show this thread