All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

I can not share this LOL !!!!

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😂I just had to. My most serious condolence tho.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I give you the 3 pictures below !!!! Be well and GOD bless this is going to be a bumpy ride - Buckle up.

A new study shows men look better with a beard.

Well, what do you think?

Only people mentioned by @HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply

(2) Show this thread

Belly Laugh - Thank you I needed that tonight.