Only people mentioned by @HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

This post and all of the comments are hilarious!!! much needed laughs- thanQ!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I lied about my DICK, why would anyone believe a word that cums out of my mouth...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

sik fux

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That right there is a schlong not what belongs in a thong.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I can not share this LOL !!!!

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😂I just had to. My most serious condolence tho.

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

😂🤣😂🤣