Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I no longer follow@dochollliday.

He shot SantaSurfing in the back, just for trying to keep her broadcasts on the air.

A TRUE PATRIOT does not take the opportunity of killing those in front of him who are fighting for the same cause.

THAT IS ALL.

FUCK YOU,@docholliday!

i thought it was happening... look people claim things then move on then latch on to something close to happening... no better than santa surfing... whohe attacked. know one know more than we all do... its educated guesses at best

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Doq, don't want to get ahead of things here, but today is feeling pretty good. I just want to Thanq You for keeping us together when it felt so disjointed. You were always my "go to" for comfort and a reality check❣️ May God richly bless you and yours🙏🏻❣️👏 Well done🥰🥳🇺🇸❤️ Where's my popcorn👀🤭🤷🏼‍♀️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

don't call it a comeback, we never left

I think Donald J Trump’s FB account is back up.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🎉😊🎉

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

I literally want to run screaming that its happening

Kicked off twatter yet again. So here I am trying to connect to those I lost in the first round of suspensions.

Anyone else have goose bumps? Ready!

Kicked off twatter yet again. So here I am trying to connect to those I lost in the first round of suspensions.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It would take a stick to wipe this smile off. 🙂

🤣🤣🤣

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

AMERICA fook yeah!

(7) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can yall feel it coming?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It's Happened!!!!!:!!!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

We SO DESERVE the justice coming.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..