Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Ty + It Feels GQQD + Ahhh = = = > < >

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

could 10 days dark be SHUTDOWN (FB)? 10/4-10/15 - also the missing calendar days. mirroring back to them what "they" did to Us.

Nothing to do with white hats ( black sun operatives) or donnie black sun king of north america
it is all about Kim Goguen and Life force Enforcement teams cleaning up remnants of Microsoft Azure and ARCHON as well as cabal starlink internet that tried to get on (again)
disinfection of whole system started by Kim Goguen few weeks ago

I have no idea what you just said, I don’t really know anything about what you just said so maybe you could fill me in as to what you’re talking about.

(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

interesting

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS