My friend has Covid! But here's the crazy part. Her kids were sick but NOT with C19. She went and got a test and THEN poof she "got it"? Now she can't breathe! Take a guess what the doc would do if she went for help!?

I asked if she could get a nebulizer, food grade H202, Lugol's iodine, saline (I told her how to make), and since she already had a sprayer thing at home similar to nebulizer, she just went for it. She had no food grade h202 but we were desperate so she used regular pharmacy stuff.

In just ONE treatment - she can BREATHE better! and her Oxy levels at 98!! We all know what would have happened if they put her on the machine to "help her". It breaks my heart how many ppl are at the mercy of these killing machines. 😭

Only people mentioned by @Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

I think we need to start naming hospitals/doctors and shaming. My 88 yr old mom is in a nursing home they're all double vaxxed she ended up with pneumonia/COV and has so far pulled thru. No one else in the home got it.

In response alleybear 369 to his Publication

Outrageous!!

My mom is in assisted living. She was told if she didn't jab she wasn't allowed to leave her 350 sf apartment. Ever. I begged her not to (this was Mod Er Na and when it first came out). I think it has changed/morphed.
Can you get her to take Vitamin A? It protects elderly lungs and a must for them as elderly are so prone to pneumonia regardless of season.

(1) Show this thread
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

BTW, if anyone wants more information about this technique, it's all explained in detail here:

https://www.spiritofchange.org/nebulized-peroxide-a-simple-remedy-for-covid-19/