Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DS trafficking channels seem to be axed. Hence the panic in the financial markets. I smell Victory ahead.

i need some help digging patriots...ok y'all this is bigger than we think. 101 park avenue contains the Museum of the DOG. Paul Patrick Tanico is involved in 867 different organizations, including Fifth Ave Wealth Adisors, Castlerock Wealth advisors, Castlerock Asset management, Omega Advisors, Neuberger Berman Management, Atlanta Sonsoff management Castlerock focus Fund, Greene David J & Co, Fordham University...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Appaloosa in this post can reply

In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication

Remember... Double meanings!!!!

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

at this point i am thinking quadruple. shocking how everything always ties back to the others

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I do not know, CastleRock has so many meanings, it is a chess move, I thought I read Camp David is also known as that, because of the depth for the underground bomb shelters, then their is Castle Rock for the movie sets..just not sure anymore.

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-german-4168207

Castlerock Security! If Jim Sherman is James Sherman

Ive been digging and all these corporations tie back to the same president and or CSC (Corporation Service Company). All related to the United States corporation which Donald Trump filed bankruptcy papers on last May.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Here in support of our President Donald J. Trump, & restoration of our American Republic!, by all legal means necessary! “God Wins” WWG1WGA

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

do you have a link to theUS BANKRUPTCY FILING? I saw it posted and cannot find it now!!!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...