DS trafficking channels seem to be axed. Hence the panic in the financial markets. I smell Victory ahead.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump dedicated. Happily married, mother and grandma. I have the most precious rescue doggie. Member of Johnheretohelp followers.🐷💕🇺🇸

😁👍

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Who is still in the DC tunnels? Is the only way out now through thee capitol bldg. (prison)? Is this why the Whitehouse has been dark, to bring out whats left of the children at night? Hmmm, makes you wonder!

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

i need some help digging patriots...ok y'all this is bigger than we think. 101 park avenue contains the Museum of the DOG. Paul Patrick Tanico is involved in 867 different organizations, including Fifth Ave Wealth Adisors, Castlerock Wealth advisors, Castlerock Asset management, Omega Advisors, Neuberger Berman Management, Atlanta Sonsoff management Castlerock focus Fund, Greene David J & Co, Fordham University...

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication

I do not know, CastleRock has so many meanings, it is a chess move, I thought I read Camp David is also known as that, because of the depth for the underground bomb shelters, then their is Castle Rock for the movie sets..just not sure anymore.

In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication

Remember... Double meanings!!!!

(6) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Let's get on with it... Looking for
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
WEEK !!!! God be with us all.

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Praise God

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

we are not stopping here

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

yes Doq see it clearly now...potus stepped aside to let a complete sh*!storm pass, then he will be back to. clean and restore...amazing.

its like a big infected sore now we rip the bandage off big OUCH, drain and heal.

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I smell it, too!

Damn, I wish I could bottle that scent! It'd make the BEST room freshener!

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!
GOOD MORNING DOQ!! SENDING LOVE AND GOOD VIBES TO YOUR FAMILY :)

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Glory to God Hunt every last pedo down ABYSS!!!!!!!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

That's my gut feeling.

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

IDK WAS LOOKING FOR A SILVER IMAGE TYPED "IMG SILVER" ON GODUCKGO CLICKED ON IMAGES AND ITS BAD VERY BAD THE JUST KEEP MOVING AROUND THIS STUFF

Holistic doctor, medical freedom, patriot, God Always Wins, WWG1WGA

Smells better than my coffee. And thats difficult to accomplish!

DSHIV equals 8811, mimicking your following, and

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

stocks were actually code for children in the Market..there are no children they can sell buy or trade anymore so yep its gonna collapse

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

wow really? How do you know that?

(1) Show this thread

wow YES.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🥳🎯🎯🎯🎯🥳